The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

Who am I ?

SPORTING is my favourite Club !
Hello !
My name is Diogo.
My surname is Pereira .
This is the way we spell it : P-E-R-E-I-R-A.
I'm ten years old.
I'm fromPortugal. I am Portuguese.
The colours of my flag are green,yellow and red.
My favourite pet is the hamster.
I'm at St. Bruno school.
I'm in class 5C.
I´m a good student.
My favourite subject is Science.
My favourite sport is athletics.
My favourite colour is red.
My favourite footbball club is Portugal Sporting Club .
My favourite footballer is Lionel Messi.
I love my family.
My mother is Ana and my father is João.
My sister is Inês. She´s 14 years old.
My father is 39 years old and my mother is 45.
They are Portuguese.
My favourite cousin is Afonso and my best friend is Ruben.
My favourite country is Italy.
My favourite city is Las vegas, in the USA.
Bye. See you soon.
Write back !

No comments:

Post a Comment