The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

Let me tell you something about me !

My favourite sport


















Hello.
My name is André.
My surname is Duarte.
This is the way you spell it : D-U-A-R-T-E
I am ten years old.
I'm from Portugal.
I am Portuguese.
My favourite animal is the cat.
I'm at St.Bruno school.
I'm in class 5C.
My favourite subject is Music.
My favourite sport is Badmington.
My favourite colour is orange.
My favourite football Club is Sporting.
My favourite footballer is Kaká.
We are a happy family.
My parents are Célia and António.
They are Portuguese.
My brother is João.
My father is 43 ( forty-three) years old.
My mother is 39 ( thirty-nine) years old.
My brother is a young child. He's six.
My favourite cousin is Tomás.
My best friend is Ruben.
My favourite country is the USA and my favourite city is New York.
Well...that's all.
Hope to see you soon.
Bye,
André





No comments:

Post a Comment