The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

Me, Myself and I ...

He's super !

Hello.
My name's Frederico.
My surname's Felicíssimo.
It's not easy to spell.
Give it a try : F-E-L-I-C-I-S-S-I-M-O
I'm ten years old.
I' m from Portugal.
Nationality ? I'm Portuguese,of course!
My flag is red,yellow and green.
The name of my school is St.Bruno.
I'm in class 5C.
My favourite subjects are Maths and Science.
My favourite sport is Tennis.
My favourite football club is Benfica.
My favourite footballer is Xavi.
This is my family:
My parents are Susana and Carlos.
They are Portuguese.
My sister is Madalena.
My father is 48 ( forty-eight) and my mother is 38 ( thirty-eight) years old.
My sister is twelve.
She's in grade 7, at my school.
My favourite cousin is Pierre.
My best friend is Henrique.
My favourite country is France, but my favourite city is New York.
Bye.
See you!
Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment