The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

All about me..

Yummi ! What a delicious red apple !

Hello.
My name's Inês.
My surname's Gusmão.
This is the way we spell it: G-U-S-M-A-O.
I'm ten years old.
I'm from Portugal.
I'm Portuguese.
My flag is red,yellow and green.
The name of my School is St.Bruno.
I'm in class B. I'm in grade 5.
My favourite subject is History.
My favourite sport is gymnastics.
My favourite colours are orange and blue.
My favourite football club is Benfica.
My favourite footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo.
My  family is super. We're a happy family
My parents are Sónia and Pedro.
My sister is Leonor.
My father is 37 ( thirty-seven) years old  and my mother is 36 ( thirty-six).
My little sister is four.
My favourite cousin is Rui...
and my pet is a cute hamster.
My favourite country is Portugal.
My favourite city is Rome, for its history...
Bye.
Love from
Inês

No comments:

Post a Comment