The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Tuesday 1 February 2011

My family, my school, my favourite things...and I


Hello!
My name's Ana and my surname's Monteiro.
I'm ten years old.
I'm from Portugal  and I'm Portuguese.
The colours of my flag are green,yellow and red.
My school is St. Bruno and I'm in class 5B.
My favourite subjects are  Music, English and PE.
My favourite sport is swimmimg.
My favourite Football Club is Benfica. and my favourite footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo.
My favourite animal is the dolphin.
I love my family.
My father is António, my mother's name is Elsa and my brother is Isaac.
My father is 37 (thirty-seven) years old and so is my mum.
My brother is 6 (six) years old. He's a little child.
My favourite cousin is Cintia and my best friend is Andreia Filipa.She's my classmate.
My mother is from Portugal and my father is from Cape Verde.
My favourite country is England and my favourite city is London.
Well...See you soon
Love from
Ana Heloísa




No comments:

Post a Comment