The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

Guess WHO !

CATS ARE COOL !


Hello.
My name's Matilde.
My surname's Gonçalves.
Speell it,please : G-O-N-Ç-A-L-V-E-S
I'm ten years old.
I'm from Portugal.
I'm Portuguese.
My flag is green,yellow and red.
My favourite pet is the cat.
I am at St.Bruno School.
I'm in class 5C.
My favourite subject is Science.
My favourite sport is Badmington.
My favourite colours are pink and purple.
My favourite football club is Benfica.
My favourite fotballer is Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ilove my family.
My parents' names are Maria Cristina and Horácio.
I'm an only child.
My father is 43 ( forty-three) years old.
My mother is 45 ( forty-five) years old.
My favourite cousin's name is Guilherme.
My best friend's name is Victória.
My parents are Portuguese.
My favourite country is France and my favourite city is Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment