The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Sunday 6 February 2011

Here I am...












Hello.
My name's Pedro.
My surname's Saraiva .
You can spell it this way:  S-A-R-A--I-V-A
I'm ten years old.
I'm from Portugal.
I'm Portuguese.
My flag is green,yellow and red.
I'm at St. Bruno School.
I'm in grade 5, class B.
My favourite subject is History.
My favourite sport is Football.
My favourite Football Club is Belenenses.
My favourite football player is Lionel Messi.
Let's get to know my family:
My father's name is César and my mother's name is Isabel.
My sister's name is Madalena.
My father is 41 ( forty-one) years old.
My mother is 38 ( thirty-eight) years old.
My parents are Portuguese.
My sister is only six.
My favourite cousin is Vitor.
My best friend is Rafael Franco.
My favourite pet is the dog.
My favourite country is France, but my favourite city is Monte Carlo,in Monaco.
Bye.
Write back soon!
Love from,
Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment