The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Tuesday 7 June 2011

5B - Best Works



 My house and my favourite room in the house

Ana Heloísa - number 1

I live in a four-stotey detached house.It´s a big house. My favourite room in the house is the living room because I can play computer, watch television and listen to music there.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and one of them has got a private bathroom.
In my room, there are two wardrobes, one bed and a desk. On the bed there is a nice duvet and a cushion. There are two large windows with purple and pink curtains that match the duvet.
Downstairs there is a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. In the living room there is a comfortable sofa, a television, some chairs , a small table and a bookshelf. On the bookshelf there are some books.
I like my house and I love my family.


João Nascimento - number 11

I live in a two -storey detached house.
It's not a big house but it is sunny and cosy.
Downstairs there is a big living room, a dining-room, a toilet and a Kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
My bedroom is green. In my bedrrom there are two bookshelves, a bed, a TV, a desk , a table and a closet...
There I can study, relax and sleep,of course.
I like the living-room very much.
There I can watch television, listen to music, relax on the sofa or talk to my family and friends.
I love my home and my family very much.


Miguel Encarnação - number 15

My house is big and nice. It has got a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, three bedrroms , two bathrooms and a toilet.
It has got a garage, too.
My bedroom is big and cosy.  In my bedrrom I have got a bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a television, a computer and a playstation, too.  I sleep in a bunk bed and it has got three beds in one.
The walls are blue and the curtains are blue and white to match the walls. The carpet is white, too  The windows are large. My desk is red.
The door is  brown.
I love my house and my bedroom.

There's no place like home !

No comments:

Post a Comment