The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Tuesday 7 June 2011

5C - Best Works




André Duarte - number 3

My house isn't very big. Downstairs there is a big living room. It's got two sofas, a Hi-Fi system, a TV and five bookshelves. Next to the living room there is the the kitchen and in front of the kitchen ,I have a bathroom . Upstairs there are  three bedrooms and two  bathrooms. In front of my brother's bedroom there is my parent's bedroom and next to their bedroom there is a bathroom.
Next to my brother's bedroom there is my bedroom, my favourite room in the house . It has got a bed , a TV and a desk. Under the desk there are six drawers and above the TV there is a bookshelve with some school objects.
In my house there isn't a dining room so we have dinner in the kitchen.
Outside there is a garden with plants and in the backyard there is a garage. I like my house very much because it's beautiful.
               
                                                                   transcripted by André Duarte 5c no.3 
Maria Catarina  Ferreira - number 16


My house is a two-storey detached house.
It's not a big house, but it is cosy.Down stairs there's a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room-. In the living room there's a sofa, an armchair, a television and a table. Upstairs There are three bedrooms and a bathroom. My bed is pretty big and I like my space. The walls are blue and yellow. There are  two beds, a bedside table between the beds and a lamp on the bedside table. In my bedroom I can study, relax and sleep. It's my favourite room in the house. My parents' bedroom is in front of my bedroom.
In the kitchen there is a cooker, a table and chairs and  a fridge.
Outside there is a garden. In the garden there is a table, some chairs and a small "house" for my dog , Spike.
                                                   transcripted by Maria Ferreira

Diogo Pereira -number 5

My house has got five rooms. The living room is big and it has got two windows, one door, a  TV, a sofa and an armchair. My kitchen is small and it has got a cooker, a fridge and food in the fridge.
My bedroom has got a bed, a desk and a chair, a bedside table, a lamp, a TV and some toys. My bedroom is near my parents' bedroom. The bathroom has got a toilet, a shower and toilet paper.
My favourite room is my bedroom. It´s very cool and I can play with my friends there. My favourite toy is a play station. My duvet is very beautiful and it is stripped. My armchair is red and white and the curtains at the window are blue. My bedroom is very cool...it has got a very big poster of the planet Earth on the wall.
In the living room I can relax on the sofa, watch TV, play and read books.
 My house is cosy.


Miguel Fonseca -number 21

I live in a fllat with two bedrooms, one living room, a dining room . It has got a large balcony.
My favourite room in the house is the living room . There I can watch TV,relax, play palystation, do my homework, talk to my mother, play with my friends and pets and eat meals, of course.
My mother's bedrrom is very big.
My bedroom is very cool. It's got a LCD, a DVD player,a bed, of course, a white sofa and my personal computer.
There I can watch TV, see films on the DVD player, do my homework, surf  the internet, relax , read, play computer and sleep, of course!
My bathroom is small. It has got a wash basin, a toilet and a bath.
And that's my home. I love it !


Home is where our heart is...

No comments:

Post a Comment