The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Saturday 1 January 2011

Welcome back to school.

Read the following comments on this song:


Living is ...

...making our dreams come true !

"THIS SONG GAVE ME STRENGH TO NOT GIVE UP JUST BECAUSE I GOT A BAD GREAT... IN A CLASS IN SCHOOL ..."

"THINGS IN LIFE COME AT YOU AND BRING YOU TO A POINT WHERE YOU WANT TO GIVE UP, BUT AS THIS SONG SAYS NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU & ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD NEVER GAVE UP ON YOU..."

" I dedicate this song to ALL the teens in this country..."

" Keep the dream alive ! Don´t let it die ..."

"(...) this song has inspired me to a lot of things I never thought I could do. I still love this song.

"When I graduated high school ( 2004) this was our class song. Everytime  I listen to this song it makes me keep my dreams alive."

Well..it's my turn now.
Let me give you a piece of advice
1. I want you to know that you are all welcome back to school.
2. I wish you can fulfill all your dreams.
That's why you must...
3. Never, ever give up!
4. Think BIG !
...because " those who dream losing, are lost"
Best Wishes for the Coming Year !
Love from
Mrs.Barros
( your teacher by chance...your friend by choice ! )


Make your dreams come true !
      ( Whenever you need, just call out my name ...and I'll be there to help.)

No comments:

Post a Comment